Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Common sentences: OK, I'd like a room please. - Get serious. - Christmas is soon, isn't it? - He has no interest in politics. - Will you play it now? I want to listen to some music. - It's not much of a surprise, is it? - What are they after? - He was determined to go abroad. - That's an incredible story. - We need to invest in clean, renewable energy. - Everything is all right at home. - I don't blame you for putting off our trip. - Tom sat two rows ahead of me. - She gave him a piece of paper. - He is stronger than I am. - Didn't I tell you? We're moving to Florida? - That is the bus stop. - Oh, I see. - I think it's time for me to move into a smaller home. - Nothing special, just working. Why do you ask? - Do you know when they will arrive? ( Englishh 0108 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=OK,+I'd+like+a+room+please.+-+Get+serious.+-+Christmas+is+soon,+isn't+it?+-+He+has+no+interest+in+politics.+-+Will+you+play+it+now?+I+want+to+listen+to+some+music.+-+It's+not+much+of+a+surprise,+is+it?+-+What+are+they+after?+-+He+was+determined+to+go+abroad.+-+That's+an+incredible+story.+-+We+need+to+invest+in+clean,+renewable+energy.+-+Everything+is+all+right+at+home.+-+I+don't+blame+you+for+putting+off+our+trip.+-+Tom+sat+two+rows+ahead+of+me.+-+She+gave+him+a+piece+of+paper.+-+He+is+stronger+than+I+am.+-+Didn't+I+tell+you?+We're+moving+to+Florida?+-+That+is+the+bus+stop.+-+Oh,+I+see.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+move+into+a+smaller+home.+-+Nothing+special,+just+working.+Why+do+you+ask?+-+Do+you+know+when+they+will+arrive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .