Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Common sentences: She gave him a big smile. - Where did you buy it? - She doesn't live with him. - Let me out! - Everyone thinks the same thing. - Nancy Anderson. - The boy looked into the room. - I've never heard English spoken so quickly. - The Comfort Inn. - If you only had one more week to live, what would you spend your time doing? - We elected Tom captain of the team. - It's going to be really crowded at the mall. You should shop online. - I am looking forward to hearing from him. - Tom asked Mary to drive John to the airport. - Playing tennis is a lot of fun. - There is a book on the desk. - I know what to do. - But they speak it in school, right? Maybe they just didn't like me so they didn't want to talk to me. - No. This is my first time. How does it taste? - She obeys him no matter what he tells her to do. - He pointed to the tower over there. ( Englishh 0122 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+gave+him+a+big+smile.+-+Where+did+you+buy+it?+-+She+doesn't+live+with+him.+-+Let+me+out!+-+Everyone+thinks+the+same+thing.+-+Nancy+Anderson.+-+The+boy+looked+into+the+room.+-+I've+never+heard+English+spoken+so+quickly.+-+The+Comfort+Inn.+-+If+you+only+had+one+more+week+to+live,+what+would+you+spend+your+time+doing?+-+We+elected+Tom+captain+of+the+team.+-+It's+going+to+be+really+crowded+at+the+mall.+You+should+shop+online.+-+I+am+looking+forward+to+hearing+from+him.+-+Tom+asked+Mary+to+drive+John+to+the+airport.+-+Playing+tennis+is+a+lot+of+fun.+-+There+is+a+book+on+the+desk.+-+I+know+what+to+do.+-+But+they+speak+it+in+school,+right?+Maybe+they+just+didn't+like+me+so+they+didn't+want+to+talk+to+me.+-+No.+This+is+my+first+time.+How+does+it+taste?+-+She+obeys+him+no+matter+what+he+tells+her+to+do.+-+He+pointed+to+the+tower+over+there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .