Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Paragraph: I inadvertently went to See's Candy last week (I was in the mall looking for phone repair), and as it turns out, See's Candy now charges a dollar -- a full dollar -- for even the simplest of their wee confection offerings. I bought two chocolate lollipops and two chocolate-caramel-almond things. The total cost was four-something. I mean, the candies were tasty and all, but let's be real: A Snickers bar is fifty cents. After this dollar-per-candy revelation, I may not find myself wandering dreamily back into a See's Candy any time soon. ( Englishh 0114 t0f )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+inadvertently+went+to+See's+Candy+last+week+(I+was+in+the+mall+looking+for+phone+repair),+and+as+it+turns+out,+See's+Candy+now+charges+a+dollar+--+a+full+dollar+--+for+even+the+simplest+of+their+wee+confection+offerings.+I+bought+two+chocolate+lollipops+and+two+chocolate-caramel-almond+things.+The+total+cost+was+four-something.+I+mean,+the+candies+were+tasty+and+all,+but+let's+be+real:+A+Snickers+bar+is+fifty+cents.+After+this+dollar-per-candy+revelation,+I+may+not+find+myself+wandering+dreamily+back+into+a+See's+Candy+any+time+soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .