Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Common sentences: I don't think you'll need to wear it for a while. It's been really hot lately. - A crowd gathered at the scene. - My decision to study abroad surprised my parents. - I fell asleep in the middle of the lecture. - Tom decided to take matters into his own hands. - We obeyed the rules. - I'll call you when I leave. - Sure, what do you want to know? - One of us will have to go. - She writes beautifully. - Do you know anyone who has a camera? I want to take a picture of all this snow. - Would you please take my picture? - I do work related to computers. - Do you know where Miss Hudson lives? - Will you put this in the car for me? - Mary plays the piano. - Where is the pain? - I wish I were in Paris now. - You can throw that away. I don't need it anymore. - She asked him some questions. - I am tall. ( Englishh 0118 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+don't+think+you'll+need+to+wear+it+for+a+while.+It's+been+really+hot+lately.+-+A+crowd+gathered+at+the+scene.+-+My+decision+to+study+abroad+surprised+my+parents.+-+I+fell+asleep+in+the+middle+of+the+lecture.+-+Tom+decided+to+take+matters+into+his+own+hands.+-+We+obeyed+the+rules.+-+I'll+call+you+when+I+leave.+-+Sure,+what+do+you+want+to+know?+-+One+of+us+will+have+to+go.+-+She+writes+beautifully.+-+Do+you+know+anyone+who+has+a+camera?+I+want+to+take+a+picture+of+all+this+snow.+-+Would+you+please+take+my+picture?+-+I+do+work+related+to+computers.+-+Do+you+know+where+Miss+Hudson+lives?+-+Will+you+put+this+in+the+car+for+me?+-+Mary+plays+the+piano.+-+Where+is+the+pain?+-+I+wish+I+were+in+Paris+now.+-+You+can+throw+that+away.+I+don't+need+it+anymore.+-+She+asked+him+some+questions.+-+I+am+tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .