Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

readSpike(BBC): These neighbors adjusted their fence so they could enjoy a beer together with social distance - Video shows Minneapolis cop with knee on neck of motionless, moaning man who later died - What's your favourite book you've read and why? - [NSFW] Woman shows why you shouldn't have a pet python. - Work and play on the road like Goofy's model G - If anti-maskers existed during WWII - Racist Lady loses her Cocker Spaniel - Coincidence? I think not... - “Safety glasses” that I made for my wife’s Optometry office. - I gave Villagers some Wonder Apples ( Englishh 1313 a9d )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=These+neighbors+adjusted+their+fence+so+they+could+enjoy+a+beer+together+with+social+distance+-+++++Video+shows+Minneapolis+cop+with+knee+on+neck+of+motionless,+moaning+man+who+later+died+-+++++What's+your+favourite+book+you've+read+and+why?+-+++++[NSFW]+Woman+shows+why+you+shouldn't+have+a+pet+python.+-+++++Work+and+play+on+the+road+like+Goofy's+model+G+-+++++If+anti-maskers+existed+during+WWII+-+++++Racist+Lady+loses+her+Cocker+Spaniel+-+++++Coincidence?+I+think+not...+-+++++"Safety+glasses"+that+I+made+for+my+wife's+Optometry+office.+-+++++I+gave+Villagers+some+Wonder+Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .