Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Common sentences: I don't think any more students want to come. - This data isn't accurate at all. - Birds of a feather flock together. - She used to wash her hair before going to school. - How was your weekend? - It's near the Supermarket. - Take me to the Marriott Hotel. - This story is true. - Kevin, what would you like to do? - We took a back road to avoid the heavy traffic. - I'll never forget how kind you have been. - Yeah, I started to learn English when I was in high school. - Have a nice day. - She asked him to call her later. - English is difficult to learn. - I got him to repair my car. - He has gone out. - I know the reason, but I can't tell you. - Come and see me. - What's wrong? - He pretended not to hear me. ( Englishh 0133 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+don't+think+any+more+students+want+to+come.+-+This+data+isn't+accurate+at+all.+-+Birds+of+a+feather+flock+together.+-+She+used+to+wash+her+hair+before+going+to+school.+-+How+was+your+weekend?+-+It's+near+the+Supermarket.+-+Take+me+to+the+Marriott+Hotel.+-+This+story+is+true.+-+Kevin,+what+would+you+like+to+do?+-+We+took+a+back+road+to+avoid+the+heavy+traffic.+-+I'll+never+forget+how+kind+you+have+been.+-+Yeah,+I+started+to+learn+English+when+I+was+in+high+school.+-+Have+a+nice+day.+-+She+asked+him+to+call+her+later.+-+English+is+difficult+to+learn.+-+I+got+him+to+repair+my+car.+-+He+has+gone+out.+-+I+know+the+reason,+but+I+can't+tell+you.+-+Come+and+see+me.+-+What's+wrong?+-+He+pretended+not+to+hear+me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .