Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Common sentences: Laptop. Did I pronounce that correctly? - The more time I spend doing this, the less time I have to do things I enjoy doing. - I've never seen anything like this before. - She has brown eyes. - He saw at a glance that his daughter had been crying. - How long have you been studying English? - I forgot to call him today. - I wish I could speak English. - I think it's worth a try. - Don't waste your breath. - Yes, she's lived there for about ten years. - Not yet. - I understand now. - The place where he lives is far from town. - I can't understand what she says. - They are both good. - When will your book be published? - Sorry to bother you. - The couple next door are fighting again. - Joseph, who is that woman? - It's no concern of mine. ( Englishh 1436 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Laptop.+Did+I+pronounce+that+correctly?+-+The+more+time+I+spend+doing+this,+the+less+time+I+have+to+do+things+I+enjoy+doing.+-+I've+never+seen+anything+like+this+before.+-+She+has+brown+eyes.+-+He+saw+at+a+glance+that+his+daughter+had+been+crying.+-+How+long+have+you+been+studying+English?+-+I+forgot+to+call+him+today.+-+I+wish+I+could+speak+English.+-+I+think+it's+worth+a+try.+-+Don't+waste+your+breath.+-+Yes,+she's+lived+there+for+about+ten+years.+-+Not+yet.+-+I+understand+now.+-+The+place+where+he+lives+is+far+from+town.+-+I+can't+understand+what+she+says.+-+They+are+both+good.+-+When+will+your+book+be+published?+-+Sorry+to+bother+you.+-+The+couple+next+door+are+fighting+again.+-+Joseph,+who+is+that+woman?+-+It's+no+concern+of+mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .