Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Common sentences: She picked him up at the station. - He is likely to come. - He was absent from school yesterday. - I get up at 6:30. - Her father never let her go to town with her friends. - Would you like to come? - Now. - It's my favorite food. - I have to buy a new pair of skis. - This rose is beautiful. - I'm going home in four days. - I like her. - She went to the museum by taxi. - Careless driving causes accidents. - I think it's time for me to write my mother another letter. - I'm not in favor of such a plan. - It is wrong to tell a lie. - I'm glad that you can come. - It was Janet that won first prize. - Do you like black cats? - Do you have any tattoos? ( Englishh 0106 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+picked+him+up+at+the+station.+-+He+is+likely+to+come.+-+He+was+absent+from+school+yesterday.+-+I+get+up+at+6:30.+-+Her+father+never+let+her+go+to+town+with+her+friends.+-+Would+you+like+to+come?+-+Now.+-+It's+my+favorite+food.+-+I+have+to+buy+a+new+pair+of+skis.+-+This+rose+is+beautiful.+-+I'm+going+home+in+four+days.+-+I+like+her.+-+She+went+to+the+museum+by+taxi.+-+Careless+driving+causes+accidents.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+write+my+mother+another+letter.+-+I'm+not+in+favor+of+such+a+plan.+-+It+is+wrong+to+tell+a+lie.+-+I'm+glad+that+you+can+come.+-+It+was+Janet+that+won+first+prize.+-+Do+you+like+black+cats?+-+Do+you+have+any+tattoos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .