Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Common sentences: It's been a long time. - I want to be a pilot in the future. - While he was sick, he lost a lot of weight. - That's quite meaningless. - She tried it herself. - She was making tea. - I don't have any money. - Mary seems to be bored with the game. - Are you waiting for someone? - I think you have a virus. It might be the flu. I'm going to give you a prescription for some medicine. - How much time does the average teenager watch TV every day? - Bob will be home at six. - You will see the difference. - Is Mr. Smith an American? - Where are you? - To become a professional banjo player, you need to spend thousands of hours practicing. - I'll call for you at three. - Is this the bus for Park Ridge? - I don't like being asked to go shopping. - May I use your toilet? - He went off in a hurry. ( Englishh 0311 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=It's+been+a+long+time.+-+I+want+to+be+a+pilot+in+the+future.+-+While+he+was+sick,+he+lost+a+lot+of+weight.+-+That's+quite+meaningless.+-+She+tried+it+herself.+-+She+was+making+tea.+-+I+don't+have+any+money.+-+Mary+seems+to+be+bored+with+the+game.+-+Are+you+waiting+for+someone?+-+I+think+you+have+a+virus.+It+might+be+the+flu.+I'm+going+to+give+you+a+prescription+for+some+medicine.+-+How+much+time+does+the+average+teenager+watch+TV+every+day?+-+Bob+will+be+home+at+six.+-+You+will+see+the+difference.+-+Is+Mr.+Smith+an+American?+-+Where+are+you?+-+To+become+a+professional+banjo+player,+you+need+to+spend+thousands+of+hours+practicing.+-+I'll+call+for+you+at+three.+-+Is+this+the+bus+for+Park+Ridge?+-+I+don't+like+being+asked+to+go+shopping.+-+May+I+use+your+toilet?+-+He+went+off+in+a+hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .