Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Common sentences: I acknowledge my mistake. - For how many nights? - Will he be able to catch the train? - What do you have in your bag? - I go to bed late at night. - I have a good sense of smell. - It seems warm outside. - Don't do that. - My parents made me go there. - My parents came to the airport to see me off. - How do we get to the library from here? - I think it's time for me to consider going on a diet. - Tom was unhappy because she wouldn't ask him anything. - I'm good at playing the piano. - She advises him on technical matters. - I wanted to go there. - Could I have some more tea? - She testified against him. - Excuse me, what did you say? - I called him a coward to his face. - Good afternoon. ( Englishh 0112 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+acknowledge+my+mistake.+-+For+how+many+nights?+-+Will+he+be+able+to+catch+the+train?+-+What+do+you+have+in+your+bag?+-+I+go+to+bed+late+at+night.+-+I+have+a+good+sense+of+smell.+-+It+seems+warm+outside.+-+Don't+do+that.+-+My+parents+made+me+go+there.+-+My+parents+came+to+the+airport+to+see+me+off.+-+How+do+we+get+to+the+library+from+here?+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+consider+going+on+a+diet.+-+Tom+was+unhappy+because+she+wouldn't+ask+him+anything.+-+I'm+good+at+playing+the+piano.+-+She+advises+him+on+technical+matters.+-+I+wanted+to+go+there.+-+Could+I+have+some+more+tea?+-+She+testified+against+him.+-+Excuse+me,+what+did+you+say?+-+I+called+him+a+coward+to+his+face.+-+Good+afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .