Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2020

readSpike(BBC): People ask me where I store all my dad jokes. - Indian head wobbling - My mom runs an organization that only takes in unwanted cats. This is one of them! Meet Milo - Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Responds to Trump: We’ll Continue to Point Out Incorrect or Disputed Information About Elections - A young woman in a Russian hat, holding a book by Pietro Antonio Rotari (Italian, 1707–1762). What exact type of hat is she wearing? - No, Women’s Issues Are NOT a Shield To Hide Your Racism - TIFU by showing my mom a drawing of my sleep paralysis visitor - Protester knocked out after riding on top of Police car at LA protests - If the temperature is comfortable for me, is it also comfortable for my cat? - There are two statues in a park, one of a nude man and one of a nude woman. They had been facing each other across a pathway for a hundred years, when one day an angel comes down from the sky and, with a single gesture, brings the two to life. ( Englishh 0355 a9d )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=People+ask+me+where+I+store+all+my+dad+jokes.+-+++++Indian+head+wobbling+-+++++My+mom+runs+an+organization+that+only+takes+in+unwanted+cats.+This+is+one+of+them!+Meet+Milo+-+++++Twitter+CEO+Jack+Dorsey+Responds+to+Trump:+"We'll+Continue+to+Point+Out+Incorrect+or+Disputed+Information+About+Elections"+-+++++A+young+woman+in+a+Russian+hat,+holding+a+book+by+Pietro+Antonio+Rotari+(Italian,+1707-1762).+What+exact+type+of+hat+is+she+wearing?+-+++++No,+Women's+Issues+Are+NOT+a+Shield+To+Hide+Your+Racism+-+++++TIFU+by+showing+my+mom+a+drawing+of+my+sleep+paralysis+visitor+-+++++Protester+knocked+out+after+riding+on+top+of+Police+car+at+LA+protests+-+++++If+the+temperature+is+comfortable+for+me,+is+it+also+comfortable+for+my+cat?+-+++++There+are+two+statues+in+a+park,+one+of+a+nude+man+and+one+of+a+nude+woman.+They+had+been+facing+each+other+across+a+pathway+for+a+hundred+years,+when+one+day+an+angel+comes+down+from+the+sky+and,+with+a+single+gesture,+brings+the+two+to+life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .