Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Quotes: A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. - One does not fall in love; one grows into love, and love grows in him. - Time and memory are true artists; they remould reality nearer to the heart's desire. - My soul can find no staircase to Heaven unless it be through Earth's loveliness. - I have a memory like an elephant. I remember every elephant I've ever met. ( Englishh 0130 rdq )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=A+friend+may+well+be+reckoned+the+masterpiece+of+nature.+-+One+does+not+fall+in+love;+one+grows+into+love,+and+love+grows+in+him.+-+Time+and+memory+are+true+artists;+they+remould+reality+nearer+to+the+heart's+desire.+-+My+soul+can+find+no+staircase+to+Heaven+unless+it+be+through+Earth's+loveliness.+-+I+have+a+memory+like+an+elephant.+I+remember+every+elephant+I've+ever+met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .