Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Common sentences: He might not be happy. - I'm going shopping. - I bought every book on Japan I could find. - He likes geography and history. - I couldn't find it anywhere. - He was late for school yesterday. - Tom is one of Mary's neighbors. - This is never going to end. - Do you have much money with you? - He is known to everyone. - See you again. - My briefcase is full of papers. - I don't think children should drink beer. - I had a good idea. - Would you like to meet tomorrow? - That picture brought back a lot of memories. - You've given me your cold. - His story sounds true. - She woke him up. - Have you eaten supper yet? - I go to work by car every day. ( Englishh 0111 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+might+not+be+happy.+-+I'm+going+shopping.+-+I+bought+every+book+on+Japan+I+could+find.+-+He+likes+geography+and+history.+-+I+couldn't+find+it+anywhere.+-+He+was+late+for+school+yesterday.+-+Tom+is+one+of+Mary's+neighbors.+-+This+is+never+going+to+end.+-+Do+you+have+much+money+with+you?+-+He+is+known+to+everyone.+-+See+you+again.+-+My+briefcase+is+full+of+papers.+-+I+don't+think+children+should+drink+beer.+-+I+had+a+good+idea.+-+Would+you+like+to+meet+tomorrow?+-+That+picture+brought+back+a+lot+of+memories.+-+You've+given+me+your+cold.+-+His+story+sounds+true.+-+She+woke+him+up.+-+Have+you+eaten+supper+yet?+-+I+go+to+work+by+car+every+day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .