Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2020

Common sentences: His story sounds true. - If I had bought the painting then, I would be rich now. - I'd like a room. - Do you like to travel? - When the fire broke out, he was sound asleep. - Do you speak English? - I saw a dog swim across the river. - Canada is north of here. - Yes, I think so. Can you say it again? - Can you remember the first time you heard the Beatles? - It's August 25th. - They accused him of stealing the bicycle. - Where can we get what we want? - You must be back by 10 o'clock. - This TV program is really quite interesting. - I said nothing about the matter. - Please go to the bank. - I'm good at tennis. - Sorry to bother you. - We received word of his death. - I'm leaving on Sunday. ( Englishh 0114 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=His+story+sounds+true.+-+If+I+had+bought+the+painting+then,+I+would+be+rich+now.+-+I'd+like+a+room.+-+Do+you+like+to+travel?+-+When+the+fire+broke+out,+he+was+sound+asleep.+-+Do+you+speak+English?+-+I+saw+a+dog+swim+across+the+river.+-+Canada+is+north+of+here.+-+Yes,+I+think+so.+Can+you+say+it+again?+-+Can+you+remember+the+first+time+you+heard+the+Beatles?+-+It's+August+25th.+-+They+accused+him+of+stealing+the+bicycle.+-+Where+can+we+get+what+we+want?+-+You+must+be+back+by+10+o'clock.+-+This+TV+program+is+really+quite+interesting.+-+I+said+nothing+about+the+matter.+-+Please+go+to+the+bank.+-+I'm+good+at+tennis.+-+Sorry+to+bother+you.+-+We+received+word+of+his+death.+-+I'm+leaving+on+Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .