Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2020

Common sentences: I think it's time for me to join the fight. - Rome is in Italy. - How do you spell the word Seattle? - I'll be waiting for you at the station tomorrow morning. - Time is running out. - I can't figure out how to open this suitcase. - Give me a cup of coffee. - Do you really think that it's bad? - Would you like bacon or sausage? - He seemed disappointed with the results. - We watched the baseball game on TV last night. - Your shoes are here. Where are mine? - Do you sell advance tickets here? - He has the least money of us all. - She asked him some questions. - I feed my dog meat at least once a week. - I have a dictionary. - The policeman caught him by the arm. - An old woman was burnt to death. - I've never seen anything like this before. - He's very famous. ( Englishh 0113 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+join+the+fight.+-+Rome+is+in+Italy.+-+How+do+you+spell+the+word+Seattle?+-+I'll+be+waiting+for+you+at+the+station+tomorrow+morning.+-+Time+is+running+out.+-+I+can't+figure+out+how+to+open+this+suitcase.+-+Give+me+a+cup+of+coffee.+-+Do+you+really+think+that+it's+bad?+-+Would+you+like+bacon+or+sausage?+-+He+seemed+disappointed+with+the+results.+-+We+watched+the+baseball+game+on+TV+last+night.+-+Your+shoes+are+here.+Where+are+mine?+-+Do+you+sell+advance+tickets+here?+-+He+has+the+least+money+of+us+all.+-+She+asked+him+some+questions.+-+I+feed+my+dog+meat+at+least+once+a+week.+-+I+have+a+dictionary.+-+The+policeman+caught+him+by+the+arm.+-+An+old+woman+was+burnt+to+death.+-+I've+never+seen+anything+like+this+before.+-+He's+very+famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .