Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Common sentences: Let's leave it up to him. - It's longer than 2 miles. - Traveling by boat is a lot of fun. - She is a teacher. - Do they take care of the dog? - I would rather starve than steal. - What do you like about her? - She wants him to be just a friend. - She said she's waiting for you at her sister's place. - Yeah, I just got back this morning. - I'd like to play tennis. - He reached his goal. - I need more time. - I'm sick of hearing it. - I used to think it didn't really matter what I fed my dog. - I'm sure that my daughter will pass the exam. - There has always been war and there always will be. - Really? I need to go to the store too. - I can't tell Tom and his younger brother apart. - He always takes his time in everything that he does. - We were younger then. ( Englishh 0220 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Let's+leave+it+up+to+him.+-+It's+longer+than+2+miles.+-+Traveling+by+boat+is+a+lot+of+fun.+-+She+is+a+teacher.+-+Do+they+take+care+of+the+dog?+-+I+would+rather+starve+than+steal.+-+What+do+you+like+about+her?+-+She+wants+him+to+be+just+a+friend.+-+She+said+she's+waiting+for+you+at+her+sister's+place.+-+Yeah,+I+just+got+back+this+morning.+-+I'd+like+to+play+tennis.+-+He+reached+his+goal.+-+I+need+more+time.+-+I'm+sick+of+hearing+it.+-+I+used+to+think+it+didn't+really+matter+what+I+fed+my+dog.+-+I'm+sure+that+my+daughter+will+pass+the+exam.+-+There+has+always+been+war+and+there+always+will+be.+-+Really?+I+need+to+go+to+the+store+too.+-+I+can't+tell+Tom+and+his+younger+brother+apart.+-+He+always+takes+his+time+in+everything+that+he+does.+-+We+were+younger+then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .