Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2021

Common sentences: I intend to phone Tom tomorrow and ask him to help. - Drive safely. - He wore a mask so no one would recognize him. - You ought to have told me that before. - Los Angeles is in California. It's southeast of San Francisco. - He was in time for school. - This is an emergency. - Everybody likes him. - I never imagined anything like this. - Lisa has a grudge against Stan. - Let's start the party. - OK, let me go get it. Its in the car. - My mother is making a cake for my father. - How often should I feed my dog? - Where's the museum? - He can be relied on. - She isn't lonely now. - Complaining won't change anything. - She advised him to be punctual. - - ( EnglishH 0253 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+intend+to+phone+Tom+tomorrow+and+ask+him+to+help.+-+Drive+safely.+-+He+wore+a+mask+so+no+one+would+recognize+him.+-+You+ought+to+have+told+me+that+before.+-+Los+Angeles+is+in+California.+It's+southeast+of+San+Francisco.+-+He+was+in+time+for+school.+-+This+is+an+emergency.+-+Everybody+likes+him.+-+I+never+imagined+anything+like+this.+-+Lisa+has+a+grudge+against+Stan.+-+Let's+start+the+party.+-+OK,+let+me+go+get+it.+Its+in+the+car.+-+My+mother+is+making+a+cake+for+my+father.+-+How+often+should+I+feed+my+dog?+-+Where's+the+museum?+-+He+can+be+relied+on.+-+She+isn't+lonely+now.+-+Complaining+won't+change+anything.+-+She+advised+him+to+be+punctual.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .