Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Common sentences: He's head over heels in love with Mary. - The decision was put off. - Where there's a will, there's a way. - Do you know if there's a restroom around here? - Can you read that sign ahead of us? - OK. - I'm no quitter. - I'd like a room. - I think you have a virus. It might be the flu. I'm going to give you a prescription for some medicine. - What's this? - I don't have a care in the world. - She advised him to go by bicycle. - Are you seriously thinking about eating all that? - My apartment is near here. - She stood close to her husband. - Please say hello to her if you see her at the party. - My father runs a restaurant. - The boy caught the dog by the tail. - At the mall on 5th street. - - ( EnglishH 0104 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He's+head+over+heels+in+love+with+Mary.+-+The+decision+was+put+off.+-+Where+there's+a+will,+there's+a+way.+-+Do+you+know+if+there's+a+restroom+around+here?+-+Can+you+read+that+sign+ahead+of+us?+-+OK.+-+I'm+no+quitter.+-+I'd+like+a+room.+-+I+think+you+have+a+virus.+It+might+be+the+flu.+I'm+going+to+give+you+a+prescription+for+some+medicine.+-+What's+this?+-+I+don't+have+a+care+in+the+world.+-+She+advised+him+to+go+by+bicycle.+-+Are+you+seriously+thinking+about+eating+all+that?+-+My+apartment+is+near+here.+-+She+stood+close+to+her+husband.+-+Please+say+hello+to+her+if+you+see+her+at+the+party.+-+My+father+runs+a+restaurant.+-+The+boy+caught+the+dog+by+the+tail.+-+At+the+mall+on+5th+street.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .