Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2021

Common sentences: Yes. - She tried to lift the box, but found it impossible. - I know quite a few people who don't eat meat. - This should be plenty. - I know. - I heard my parents whispering last night. - I thought he said something else. - Are you a Japanese citizen? - You're moving now? I knew you were moving, but I thought you said you were moving next month. - I have no choice but to eat what they serve me. - I want something to drink. - If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. - Eleven o'clock is good for me. - If I had bought the painting then, I would be rich now. - She testified against him. - Does she speak French? - He lost his way in the woods. - He shined his shoes. - They were taken prisoner. - - ( EnglishH 0412 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Yes.+-+She+tried+to+lift+the+box,+but+found+it+impossible.+-+I+know+quite+a+few+people+who+don't+eat+meat.+-+This+should+be+plenty.+-+I+know.+-+I+heard+my+parents+whispering+last+night.+-+I+thought+he+said+something+else.+-+Are+you+a+Japanese+citizen?+-+You're+moving+now?+I+knew+you+were+moving,+but+I+thought+you+said+you+were+moving+next+month.+-+I+have+no+choice+but+to+eat+what+they+serve+me.+-+I+want+something+to+drink.+-+If+there's+anything+I+can+do+for+you,+please+let+me+know.+-+Eleven+o'clock+is+good+for+me.+-+If+I+had+bought+the+painting+then,+I+would+be+rich+now.+-+She+testified+against+him.+-+Does+she+speak+French?+-+He+lost+his+way+in+the+woods.+-+He+shined+his+shoes.+-+They+were+taken+prisoner.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .