Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Common sentences: She has never danced with him. - As soon as I find it, I'll bring it over to your place. - She raised her hand. - He saw at a glance that his daughter had been crying. - There is nothing wrong with him. - I enjoyed talking with him. - She was asked to convince him to get his son or someone else to paint the house. - He has been very busy this week. - She spends a lot of money on books. - Actually, would you please hand me my phone? I think I should give her a call now. She's probably wondering where I am. - The weather turned bad. - She's a lawyer. - This video is boring. - Do you think your parents spent enough time with you when you were in you>when you were in your teens? - My job is taking care of the baby. - I had to do everything alone. - How much money did you spend on your last holiday? - That's the way. - I have already eaten lunch. - - ( EnglishH 0102 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+has+never+danced+with+him.+-+As+soon+as+I+find+it,+I'll+bring+it+over+to+your+place.+-+She+raised+her+hand.+-+He+saw+at+a+glance+that+his+daughter+had+been+crying.+-+There+is+nothing+wrong+with+him.+-+I+enjoyed+talking+with+him.+-+She+was+asked+to+convince+him+to+get+his+son+or+someone+else+to+paint+the+house.+-+He+has+been+very+busy+this+week.+-+She+spends+a+lot+of+money+on+books.+-+Actually,+would+you+please+hand+me+my+phone?+I+think+I+should+give+her+a+call+now.+She's+probably+wondering+where+I+am.+-+The+weather+turned+bad.+-+She's+a+lawyer.+-+This+video+is+boring.+-+Do+you+think+your+parents+spent+enough+time+with+you+when+you+were+in+you>when+you+were+in+your+teens?+-+My+job+is+taking+care+of+the+baby.+-+I+had+to+do+everything+alone.+-+How+much+money+did+you+spend+on+your+last+holiday?+-+That's+the+way.+-+I+have+already+eaten+lunch.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .