Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Common sentences: Tracy had never used chopsticks before then. - The dog was run over by a car. - Where is Room 105? - The whole nation wants peace. - I'm going to see him tomorrow. - He complained about the noise. - I just want to let you know that I'll be late tomorrow morning. - It's your turn. - I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. - What are you going to do tonight? - She wouldn't even speak to him. - I suggest that the meeting be postponed. - I don't know how much this motorcycle is. - I'm sorry to interrupt you while you're talking. - How do you spell your last name? - I hear from him every now and then. - She writes beautifully. - Tom is growing a mustache. - OK. When? - - ( EnglishH 1731 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Tracy+had+never+used+chopsticks+before+then.+-+The+dog+was+run+over+by+a+car.+-+Where+is+Room+105?+-+The+whole+nation+wants+peace.+-+I'm+going+to+see+him+tomorrow.+-+He+complained+about+the+noise.+-+I+just+want+to+let+you+know+that+I'll+be+late+tomorrow+morning.+-+It's+your+turn.+-+I+am+looking+forward+to+hearing+from+you+soon.+-+What+are+you+going+to+do+tonight?+-+She+wouldn't+even+speak+to+him.+-+I+suggest+that+the+meeting+be+postponed.+-+I+don't+know+how+much+this+motorcycle+is.+-+I'm+sorry+to+interrupt+you+while+you're+talking.+-+How+do+you+spell+your+last+name?+-+I+hear+from+him+every+now+and+then.+-+She+writes+beautifully.+-+Tom+is+growing+a+mustache.+-+OK.+When?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .