Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Common sentences: The more I think about it, the less I understand it. - What does it say? - What are you going to do now? - Have you ever done any volunteer work? - He secretly showed me her photo. - I turned right. - She felt like taking a walk. - Do you think I'm fat? - What should I feed my dog? - Is it Japanese food? - Yeah, I started to learn English when I was in high school. - He's shorter than Tom. - If you spend too much time in the sun without putting on sunscreen, you are likely to get a sunburn. - An eight-year-old car is almost worthless. - This work is difficult for us. - She wrote him a long letter, but he didn't read it. - Steve will get married to Nancy next week. - Which one is cheaper? - This is homemade jam. - - ( EnglishH 1736 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=The+more+I+think+about+it,+the+less+I+understand+it.+-+What+does+it+say?+-+What+are+you+going+to+do+now?+-+Have+you+ever+done+any+volunteer+work?+-+He+secretly+showed+me+her+photo.+-+I+turned+right.+-+She+felt+like+taking+a+walk.+-+Do+you+think+I'm+fat?+-+What+should+I+feed+my+dog?+-+Is+it+Japanese+food?+-+Yeah,+I+started+to+learn+English+when+I+was+in+high+school.+-+He's+shorter+than+Tom.+-+If+you+spend+too+much+time+in+the+sun+without+putting+on+sunscreen,+you+are+likely+to+get+a+sunburn.+-+An+eight-year-old+car+is+almost+worthless.+-+This+work+is+difficult+for+us.+-+She+wrote+him+a+long+letter,+but+he+didn't+read+it.+-+Steve+will+get+married+to+Nancy+next+week.+-+Which+one+is+cheaper?+-+This+is+homemade+jam.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .