Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Common sentences: Would you like to rent a movie? - Because I had a bad cold, I went to bed earlier than usual. - If you would move over, there would be room for everyone. - He looks much better now. - Hi Sharon it's George again. What time do you think you'll get to the party tonight? - Do you think it's possible? - I don't go in for that sort of thing. - I'm short of money. - There is a book on the desk. - I have just been to the post office. - I think it's worth a try. - We ran after the thief. - He seems unable to swim. - Cookie is under the table. - She spoke to me with a smile. - Would you like some water? - You'd better go home at once. - Who is playing the guitar? - No, I'm American. - - ( EnglishH 0410 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Would+you+like+to+rent+a+movie?+-+Because+I+had+a+bad+cold,+I+went+to+bed+earlier+than+usual.+-+If+you+would+move+over,+there+would+be+room+for+everyone.+-+He+looks+much+better+now.+-+Hi+Sharon+it's+George+again.+What+time+do+you+think+you'll+get+to+the+party+tonight?+-+Do+you+think+it's+possible?+-+I+don't+go+in+for+that+sort+of+thing.+-+I'm+short+of+money.+-+There+is+a+book+on+the+desk.+-+I+have+just+been+to+the+post+office.+-+I+think+it's+worth+a+try.+-+We+ran+after+the+thief.+-+He+seems+unable+to+swim.+-+Cookie+is+under+the+table.+-+She+spoke+to+me+with+a+smile.+-+Would+you+like+some+water?+-+You'd+better+go+home+at+once.+-+Who+is+playing+the+guitar?+-+No,+I'm+American.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .