Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Common sentences: Would you like to go have a drink? - Okay. - This box is very heavy, so I can't carry it. - She goes to the movies once a week. - He came home late last night. - What time are you going on duty? - May I put it down here? - She doesn't pay much attention to how she dresses. - I saw my mother hide the cake. - I know, once you start eating vegetables and bread again you'll probably start gaining weight. - The big one or the small one? - I got a letter from an old friend yesterday. - Lend him as much money as he needs. - I had just finished my homework when Ted phoned me. - I don't understand. - This book is smaller. - Some people think the president spends too much time traveling. - Was I wrong? - Don't talk like that. - - ( EnglishH 0408 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Would+you+like+to+go+have+a+drink?+-+Okay.+-+This+box+is+very+heavy,+so+I+can't+carry+it.+-+She+goes+to+the+movies+once+a+week.+-+He+came+home+late+last+night.+-+What+time+are+you+going+on+duty?+-+May+I+put+it+down+here?+-+She+doesn't+pay+much+attention+to+how+she+dresses.+-+I+saw+my+mother+hide+the+cake.+-+I+know,+once+you+start+eating+vegetables+and+bread+again+you'll+probably+start+gaining+weight.+-+The+big+one+or+the+small+one?+-+I+got+a+letter+from+an+old+friend+yesterday.+-+Lend+him+as+much+money+as+he+needs.+-+I+had+just+finished+my+homework+when+Ted+phoned+me.+-+I+don't+understand.+-+This+book+is+smaller.+-+Some+people+think+the+president+spends+too+much+time+traveling.+-+Was+I+wrong?+-+Don't+talk+like+that.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .