Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Common sentences: She held him tightly and never wanted to let go. - I feel like another person. - I'll do my best. - She wants him. - Susie has a nice smile. - I'll bring the book back to you tomorrow. - Can we talk in private? - Craig, what do you do for work? - Perhaps he'll never become famous. - What number bus do I take? - A round trip ticket. - It was nice seeing you too. Email me next week and we'll get together for coffee. - Let's not go into details. - She is kind to him. - I ate a hasty lunch. - I don't want to give up. - He prepared supper by himself. - I made my decision. - Let's go to a movie. - - ( EnglishH 0406 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+held+him+tightly+and+never+wanted+to+let+go.+-+I+feel+like+another+person.+-+I'll+do+my+best.+-+She+wants+him.+-+Susie+has+a+nice+smile.+-+I'll+bring+the+book+back+to+you+tomorrow.+-+Can+we+talk+in+private?+-+Craig,+what+do+you+do+for+work?+-+Perhaps+he'll+never+become+famous.+-+What+number+bus+do+I+take?+-+A+round+trip+ticket.+-+It+was+nice+seeing+you+too.+Email+me+next+week+and+we'll+get+together+for+coffee.+-+Let's+not+go+into+details.+-+She+is+kind+to+him.+-+I+ate+a+hasty+lunch.+-+I+don't+want+to+give+up.+-+He+prepared+supper+by+himself.+-+I+made+my+decision.+-+Let's+go+to+a+movie.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .