Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Common sentences: Even with all his wealth and fame, he's unhappy. - Who is that old woman? - Didn't you go out? - Please choose one person. - Cats usually hate dogs. - Jimmy insisted on my taking him to the zoo. - There is an apple on the desk. - How's your sister? - I think it's time for me to consult a lawyer. - Was the book interesting? - She is related to him. - I'll have them repair my car. - When I was feeding my dog, I noticed that the gate had been left open. - You don't get up as early as your older sister, do you? - Where do I pay for the gas? - Yes, it's very close. The subway station is next to the hotel. You can walk there. - She herself helped him because no one else would. - Are you spending enough time with your kids? - She brought me a cup of tea. - - ( EnglishH 0107 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Even+with+all+his+wealth+and+fame,+he's+unhappy.+-+Who+is+that+old+woman?+-+Didn't+you+go+out?+-+Please+choose+one+person.+-+Cats+usually+hate+dogs.+-+Jimmy+insisted+on+my+taking+him+to+the+zoo.+-+There+is+an+apple+on+the+desk.+-+How's+your+sister?+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+consult+a+lawyer.+-+Was+the+book+interesting?+-+She+is+related+to+him.+-+I'll+have+them+repair+my+car.+-+When+I+was+feeding+my+dog,+I+noticed+that+the+gate+had+been+left+open.+-+You+don't+get+up+as+early+as+your+older+sister,+do+you?+-+Where+do+I+pay+for+the+gas?+-+Yes,+it's+very+close.+The+subway+station+is+next+to+the+hotel.+You+can+walk+there.+-+She+herself+helped+him+because+no+one+else+would.+-+Are+you+spending+enough+time+with+your+kids?+-+She+brought+me+a+cup+of+tea.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .