Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Common sentences: Even though my friend was a vegetarian, I didn't tell him that the soup had some meat in it. - Tom and I have nothing in common. - He had trouble breathing. - She must have done it yesterday. - How was today's game? - Where are you from? - I know that he went to London. - The teacher treated all the students fairly. - I translated the poem the best I could. - She had no intention of quarreling with him. - Mary takes Bill's kindness for granted. - Excuse me, are you American? - My father has never gotten sick in his life. - The conference ended at five. - I'm as tall as Tom. - Tell me. - She dumped him. - We use a lot of water every day. - He took back everything he said. - - ( EnglishH 1729 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Even+though+my+friend+was+a+vegetarian,+I+didn't+tell+him+that+the+soup+had+some+meat+in+it.+-+Tom+and+I+have+nothing+in+common.+-+He+had+trouble+breathing.+-+She+must+have+done+it+yesterday.+-+How+was+today's+game?+-+Where+are+you+from?+-+I+know+that+he+went+to+London.+-+The+teacher+treated+all+the+students+fairly.+-+I+translated+the+poem+the+best+I+could.+-+She+had+no+intention+of+quarreling+with+him.+-+Mary+takes+Bill's+kindness+for+granted.+-+Excuse+me,+are+you+American?+-+My+father+has+never+gotten+sick+in+his+life.+-+The+conference+ended+at+five.+-+I'm+as+tall+as+Tom.+-+Tell+me.+-+She+dumped+him.+-+We+use+a+lot+of+water+every+day.+-+He+took+back+everything+he+said.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .