Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Common sentences: She handed him a book. - Would you lend me a pencil? - I can't help thinking of the future. - Our school library has many books. - He's already left. - I'm from California. - There's a book under the table. - Mary went down to the kitchen. - Give me a definite answer. - I think you have too many clothes. - Some people think the president spends too much time traveling. - I'd like to play tennis with you some day. - The Kite Runner. - I had just finished my homework when Ted phoned me. - He left after he had lunch. - He stuck a flower in his buttonhole. - What is your address? - What's the temperature? - I copied a passage from the book into my notebook. - - ( EnglishH 0109 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=She+handed+him+a+book.+-+Would+you+lend+me+a+pencil?+-+I+can't+help+thinking+of+the+future.+-+Our+school+library+has+many+books.+-+He's+already+left.+-+I'm+from+California.+-+There's+a+book+under+the+table.+-+Mary+went+down+to+the+kitchen.+-+Give+me+a+definite+answer.+-+I+think+you+have+too+many+clothes.+-+Some+people+think+the+president+spends+too+much+time+traveling.+-+I'd+like+to+play+tennis+with+you+some+day.+-+The+Kite+Runner.+-+I+had+just+finished+my+homework+when+Ted+phoned+me.+-+He+left+after+he+had+lunch.+-+He+stuck+a+flower+in+his+buttonhole.+-+What+is+your+address?+-+What's+the+temperature?+-+I+copied+a+passage+from+the+book+into+my+notebook.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .