Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Common sentences: I'm looking forward to touring bookstores in the US. - I was told to wait for a while. - I'll tell him you called. - My father is out. - What do your parents do for work? - It's a good question. - He has a date with Mary this afternoon. - The child threw a stone at the dog. - She has had quite a lot to drink. - I'm busy with my homework. - I don't usually eat red meat. - We traveled in South America. - I showed him into the room. - You have a point there. - Is this your first time in Japan? - He speaks English. - Why do you want to become a nurse? - This is it. - Please give me some coffee. - - ( EnglishH 1733 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'm+looking+forward+to+touring+bookstores+in+the+US.+-+I+was+told+to+wait+for+a+while.+-+I'll+tell+him+you+called.+-+My+father+is+out.+-+What+do+your+parents+do+for+work?+-+It's+a+good+question.+-+He+has+a+date+with+Mary+this+afternoon.+-+The+child+threw+a+stone+at+the+dog.+-+She+has+had+quite+a+lot+to+drink.+-+I'm+busy+with+my+homework.+-+I+don't+usually+eat+red+meat.+-+We+traveled+in+South+America.+-+I+showed+him+into+the+room.+-+You+have+a+point+there.+-+Is+this+your+first+time+in+Japan?+-+He+speaks+English.+-+Why+do+you+want+to+become+a+nurse?+-+This+is+it.+-+Please+give+me+some+coffee.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .