Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2021

Common sentences: Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you ready to go? - I watch television all day long. - Fortunately, no passengers were injured. - Guess. - I heard that a paralyzed man was eaten alive by maggots. - I've run out of money. - She forgave him for losing all her money. - Everyone loves him. - The book is under the table. - Can you give me an example? - What school did you go to? - She believed him when he said he loved her. - Judy looked at me. - How was your afternoon? - Have you eaten lunch yet? - I tried in vain to open it. - I'm living in the city. - If I had money, I could buy it. - OK, I'll have a look when I get there. I know a lot about cars. When I was younger my father and I use to fix old cars. - - ( EnglishH 1739 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Yes+I+know.+I+have+to+do+it+every+week.+Anyway,+are+you+ready+to+go?+-+I+watch+television+all+day+long.+-+Fortunately,+no+passengers+were+injured.+-+Guess.+-+I+heard+that+a+paralyzed+man+was+eaten+alive+by+maggots.+-+I've+run+out+of+money.+-+She+forgave+him+for+losing+all+her+money.+-+Everyone+loves+him.+-+The+book+is+under+the+table.+-+Can+you+give+me+an+example?+-+What+school+did+you+go+to?+-+She+believed+him+when+he+said+he+loved+her.+-+Judy+looked+at+me.+-+How+was+your+afternoon?+-+Have+you+eaten+lunch+yet?+-+I+tried+in+vain+to+open+it.+-+I'm+living+in+the+city.+-+If+I+had+money,+I+could+buy+it.+-+OK,+I'll+have+a+look+when+I+get+there.+I+know+a+lot+about+cars.+When+I+was+younger+my+father+and+I+use+to+fix+old+cars.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .