Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Common sentences: He gets a haircut once a month. - Did you know that he bought a condominium? - I got my son to repair the door. - A student raised his hand when the teacher finished the reading. - She pushed him out the door. - Tom lives in the room above us. - I am here on business. - They will agree on that. - He's active doing charity work. - Chris, where are you going? - Give it to me. I need to use it. - When do we arrive? - Who is next? - I saw Spider-Man the other day. - Please hold the line a moment. - I'd better be on my way. - I love her. - Let's take a look. - In case of an emergency, get in touch with my agent. - - ( EnglishH 0246 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He+gets+a+haircut+once+a+month.+-+Did+you+know+that+he+bought+a+condominium?+-+I+got+my+son+to+repair+the+door.+-+A+student+raised+his+hand+when+the+teacher+finished+the+reading.+-+She+pushed+him+out+the+door.+-+Tom+lives+in+the+room+above+us.+-+I+am+here+on+business.+-+They+will+agree+on+that.+-+He's+active+doing+charity+work.+-+Chris,+where+are+you+going?+-+Give+it+to+me.+I+need+to+use+it.+-+When+do+we+arrive?+-+Who+is+next?+-+I+saw+Spider-Man+the+other+day.+-+Please+hold+the+line+a+moment.+-+I'd+better+be+on+my+way.+-+I+love+her.+-+Let's+take+a+look.+-+In+case+of+an+emergency,+get+in+touch+with+my+agent.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .