Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Common sentences: You'd better not swim if you've just eaten. - The sky brightened. - I have a few questions. Would it be OK if I asked them? - Are you proud of your father? - Does Nancy want to have a dog? - I gave her my word I would be back home by nine. - Let's change the subject. - Bye. - Mary seems to be bored with the game. - She lives with him in a small apartment. - I'm not used to making speeches in public. - Have you seen this movie? - Is it far from here? - Welcome to San Francisco. - You'll get into trouble. - The cause of the fire is not known. - Tom heard this and got angry. - Make it real. - I promise you I'll help you. - - ( EnglishH 0248 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=You'd+better+not+swim+if+you've+just+eaten.+-+The+sky+brightened.+-+I+have+a+few+questions.+Would+it+be+OK+if+I+asked+them?+-+Are+you+proud+of+your+father?+-+Does+Nancy+want+to+have+a+dog?+-+I+gave+her+my+word+I+would+be+back+home+by+nine.+-+Let's+change+the+subject.+-+Bye.+-+Mary+seems+to+be+bored+with+the+game.+-+She+lives+with+him+in+a+small+apartment.+-+I'm+not+used+to+making+speeches+in+public.+-+Have+you+seen+this+movie?+-+Is+it+far+from+here?+-+Welcome+to+San+Francisco.+-+You'll+get+into+trouble.+-+The+cause+of+the+fire+is+not+known.+-+Tom+heard+this+and+got+angry.+-+Make+it+real.+-+I+promise+you+I'll+help+you.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .