Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Common sentences: Let's wrap up this work now and go out drinking. - Turn off the light. - He didn't say so, but he implied that I was lying. - Some healthcare workers spend more time doing paperwork than taking care of patients. - We had no school on account of the typhoon. - You don't have a fever. - Is the job too much for you? - I have eaten at Chuck's Diner on several occasions. - I'm satisfied with his progress. - Please help yourself to the cake. - If I were rich, I would go abroad. - He's the boy we spoke about the other day. - I think it's time for me to wash this shirt. - Tom shouldn't say such rude things to Mary. - Ann what do you want to do tonight? - I have to be back home by seven. - What do you want to do? - Do you have a lot of pens? - Tom never fails to send a birthday present to his father. - - ( EnglishH 0245 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Official+GraphQL:+Free+palestine,+BLM,+end+the+new+jim+-+Italian+seaside+residents+hit+with+bygone+feudal+tax+-+Google+is+officially+releasing+its+Fuchsia+OS,+starting+-+Firefox+fixes+21+year+old+bug,+will+use+native+context+-+Ask+HN:+How+to+get+started+with+audio+programming?+-+Ex-union+member+kicked+out+of+the+Google+Union+leaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .