Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Common sentences: How long can I keep this book? - Never mind. - My grandmother passed away last year. - He was absent from school. - That movie is exciting. - As soon as I can get the chance, I'll come for a visit. - That's a good job. She must be really smart. Have you asked her out yet? - I haven't eaten lunch yet. - I've never heard of such a thing. - I need to know by tomorrow. - I don't remember, let me check. Yes, it looks like there's something here for you. - I don't want either of them. - That's too expensive. - I got a traffic ticket. - There is an urgent need for them to update their system. - I had some cereal, fried eggs and orange juice. - What is on the desk? - He apologized to me for stepping on my foot. - She almost passed out. - - ( EnglishH 0152 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=How+long+can+I+keep+this+book?+-+Never+mind.+-+My+grandmother+passed+away+last+year.+-+He+was+absent+from+school.+-+That+movie+is+exciting.+-+As+soon+as+I+can+get+the+chance,+I'll+come+for+a+visit.+-+That's+a+good+job.+She+must+be+really+smart.+Have+you+asked+her+out+yet?+-+I+haven't+eaten+lunch+yet.+-+I've+never+heard+of+such+a+thing.+-+I+need+to+know+by+tomorrow.+-+I+don't+remember,+let+me+check.+Yes,+it+looks+like+there's+something+here+for+you.+-+I+don't+want+either+of+them.+-+That's+too+expensive.+-+I+got+a+traffic+ticket.+-+There+is+an+urgent+need+for+them+to+update+their+system.+-+I+had+some+cereal,+fried+eggs+and+orange+juice.+-+What+is+on+the+desk?+-+He+apologized+to+me+for+stepping+on+my+foot.+-+She+almost+passed+out.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .