Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Common sentences: You're always singing. - Are you going to continue working until 10:00? - The apples are ripe. - Don't let opportunities pass by. - The baby was naked. - Are you going, too? - I appreciated your help. - They fell in love the moment their eyes met. - This lake is the deepest in Japan. - I heard you're going to graduate this summer. Is that true? - She cut her hand with a knife. - I go to school by bus. - Is there an English-Japanese dictionary on the bookshelf? - As soon as I find it, I'll bring it over to your place. - Please fill out this form. - She got the money from him. - OK, I'll do that as soon as I get home. - Can you carry this for me? - The boys kept quiet. - - ( EnglishH 0247 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=You're+always+singing.+-+Are+you+going+to+continue+working+until+10:00?+-+The+apples+are+ripe.+-+Don't+let+opportunities+pass+by.+-+The+baby+was+naked.+-+Are+you+going,+too?+-+I+appreciated+your+help.+-+They+fell+in+love+the+moment+their+eyes+met.+-+This+lake+is+the+deepest+in+Japan.+-+I+heard+you're+going+to+graduate+this+summer.+Is+that+true?+-+She+cut+her+hand+with+a+knife.+-+I+go+to+school+by+bus.+-+Is+there+an+English-Japanese+dictionary+on+the+bookshelf?+-+As+soon+as+I+find+it,+I'll+bring+it+over+to+your+place.+-+Please+fill+out+this+form.+-+She+got+the+money+from+him.+-+OK,+I'll+do+that+as+soon+as+I+get+home.+-+Can+you+carry+this+for+me?+-+The+boys+kept+quiet.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .