Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Common sentences: I was deeply moved by his speech. - Do you have any brothers? - What's she like? - He walks slowly. - The summer vacation is over. - My father has never been sick in his life. - Did you find the umbrella you said you'd lost the other day? - How much should I feed my dog? - I never imagined we'd be talking about this topic today. - Tom hid under the table. - He put the luggage down. - Grace looked angry. - Would you like some wine? - I did it the way he told me to. - She felt like taking a walk. - Charge it to my account. - Do you have any money? - He kicked the ball. - What medicine do you recommend? - - ( EnglishH 0150 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+was+deeply+moved+by+his+speech.+-+Do+you+have+any+brothers?+-+What's+she+like?+-+He+walks+slowly.+-+The+summer+vacation+is+over.+-+My+father+has+never+been+sick+in+his+life.+-+Did+you+find+the+umbrella+you+said+you'd+lost+the+other+day?+-+How+much+should+I+feed+my+dog?+-+I+never+imagined+we'd+be+talking+about+this+topic+today.+-+Tom+hid+under+the+table.+-+He+put+the+luggage+down.+-+Grace+looked+angry.+-+Would+you+like+some+wine?+-+I+did+it+the+way+he+told+me+to.+-+She+felt+like+taking+a+walk.+-+Charge+it+to+my+account.+-+Do+you+have+any+money?+-+He+kicked+the+ball.+-+What+medicine+do+you+recommend?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .