Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Common sentences: No, I'm American. - My hat blew off. - Do you understand? - I know that I'm supposed to enjoy this class, but I don't. - May I talk to Mr. Brown? - Be sure to drop us a line as soon as you get to London. - Tell me what you're arguing about. - I remember when she moved there. Apartments were a lot cheaper then. - Have you done this before? - The damage is done. - She lives in San Francisco. - We have plenty of time. - He made up a story about the dog. - How many kids do you have? - She spends all her time thinking about boys. - I have a lot of homework. - Will you do me a favor? - You like it, don't you? - It's a good idea to cover up when the sun is this strong. - - ( EnglishH 0148 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=No,+I'm+American.+-+My+hat+blew+off.+-+Do+you+understand?+-+I+know+that+I'm+supposed+to+enjoy+this+class,+but+I+don't.+-+May+I+talk+to+Mr.+Brown?+-+Be+sure+to+drop+us+a+line+as+soon+as+you+get+to+London.+-+Tell+me+what+you're+arguing+about.+-+I+remember+when+she+moved+there.+Apartments+were+a+lot+cheaper+then.+-+Have+you+done+this+before?+-+The+damage+is+done.+-+She+lives+in+San+Francisco.+-+We+have+plenty+of+time.+-+He+made+up+a+story+about+the+dog.+-+How+many+kids+do+you+have?+-+She+spends+all+her+time+thinking+about+boys.+-+I+have+a+lot+of+homework.+-+Will+you+do+me+a+favor?+-+You+like+it,+don't+you?+-+It's+a+good+idea+to+cover+up+when+the+sun+is+this+strong.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .