Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Common sentences: Who's that man over there? - My mother made me a sweater. - She was hit by a car. - I study hard at school. - Don't talk about people behind their backs. - Tom's grandmother looks healthy. - I finished the work in less than an hour. - Have a nice day. - The pears we eat in Japan look almost like apples. - Eleven o'clock is good for me. - He failed, due to lack of money. - Do you have another one? - Tom has to get up early. - We expect good results. - I wish that I could have spent more time with my father before he died. - If you behave like a servant, you'll be treated like a servant. - We named the dog Tim. - I don't want to wait that long. - The lights in the bathroom aren't working. - - ( EnglishH 0249 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Who's+that+man+over+there?+-+My+mother+made+me+a+sweater.+-+She+was+hit+by+a+car.+-+I+study+hard+at+school.+-+Don't+talk+about+people+behind+their+backs.+-+Tom's+grandmother+looks+healthy.+-+I+finished+the+work+in+less+than+an+hour.+-+Have+a+nice+day.+-+The+pears+we+eat+in+Japan+look+almost+like+apples.+-+Eleven+o'clock+is+good+for+me.+-+He+failed,+due+to+lack+of+money.+-+Do+you+have+another+one?+-+Tom+has+to+get+up+early.+-+We+expect+good+results.+-+I+wish+that+I+could+have+spent+more+time+with+my+father+before+he+died.+-+If+you+behave+like+a+servant,+you'll+be+treated+like+a+servant.+-+We+named+the+dog+Tim.+-+I+don't+want+to+wait+that+long.+-+The+lights+in+the+bathroom+aren't+working.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .