Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Common sentences: Where did you work before you worked here? - My father is in. - She smiled at him. - You mean for president? - Do you feel like eating? - Mary and Jane are cousins. - Are you allergic to any medicine? - Tom likes hot curry. - She needed some money to buy something to feed her dog. - You should obey your parents. - Could I please have one more can of beer? - Please take this seat. - I couldn't sleep. - I can run. - Are you sure that you want to do this? - We left the final decision to him. - Tom didn't mean to hurt anybody. - I thought I'd try eating Mexican food today. - We'll meet on Sunday. - - ( EnglishH 0146 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Where+did+you+work+before+you+worked+here?+-+My+father+is+in.+-+She+smiled+at+him.+-+You+mean+for+president?+-+Do+you+feel+like+eating?+-+Mary+and+Jane+are+cousins.+-+Are+you+allergic+to+any+medicine?+-+Tom+likes+hot+curry.+-+She+needed+some+money+to+buy+something+to+feed+her+dog.+-+You+should+obey+your+parents.+-+Could+I+please+have+one+more+can+of+beer?+-+Please+take+this+seat.+-+I+couldn't+sleep.+-+I+can+run.+-+Are+you+sure+that+you+want+to+do+this?+-+We+left+the+final+decision+to+him.+-+Tom+didn't+mean+to+hurt+anybody.+-+I+thought+I'd+try+eating+Mexican+food+today.+-+We'll+meet+on+Sunday.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .