Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Common sentences: I'd like to buy something. - She took my hand. - Those are my trousers. - She crouched down by the gate. - Tom stopped to take a close look at the car. - I don't know whether you like her or not. - I have a bad pain here. - Sure, it's over there. - I called him up. - I'm not sure that's true. I haven't heard anything about it. - Hey, How's it going? - She advised him to take the medicine. - She was advised by him to lose weight. - Tom was trying hard not to laugh out loud. - Will there be anything else? - Will you help me for a minute? - I'm fine, and you? - The curtain fell. - He was sitting on a bench. - - ( EnglishH 0251 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+like+to+buy+something.+-+She+took+my+hand.+-+Those+are+my+trousers.+-+She+crouched+down+by+the+gate.+-+Tom+stopped+to+take+a+close+look+at+the+car.+-+I+don't+know+whether+you+like+her+or+not.+-+I+have+a+bad+pain+here.+-+Sure,+it's+over+there.+-+I+called+him+up.+-+I'm+not+sure+that's+true.+I+haven't+heard+anything+about+it.+-+Hey,+How's+it+going?+-+She+advised+him+to+take+the+medicine.+-+She+was+advised+by+him+to+lose+weight.+-+Tom+was+trying+hard+not+to+laugh+out+loud.+-+Will+there+be+anything+else?+-+Will+you+help+me+for+a+minute?+-+I'm+fine,+and+you?+-+The+curtain+fell.+-+He+was+sitting+on+a+bench.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .