Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Quote: For a lot of kids, the Boys and Girls Club is really a sanctuary, an oasis of sanity and safety for them because their home life is so tragic. Some of these kids have only one parent, and that one is addicted to drugs. - Judge Reinhold ( EnglishH 0230 q7u )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=What+kind+of+food+should+I+be+feeding+my+dog?+-+The+boy+rowing+the+boat+is+a+friend+of+mine.+-+They're+eating+apples.+-+He+said,+"It's+nine+o'clock.+-+What's+that?+-+I+looked+all+around,+but+I+could+see+nobody+there.+-+Tom+doesn't+know+when+Mary+will+leave+Boston.+-+Twelve+is+an+even+number.+-+Whose+car+is+that?+-+I+am+interested+in+music.+-+She+herself+gave+him+something+to+eat.+-+Both+of+my+parents+are+dead.+-+The+girl+was+aware+of+the+danger.+-+She+loves+cats.+-+She+watched+him+draw+a+picture.+-+Yes,+he's+married.+-+She+is+beautiful.+-+Do+I+have+to+do+it+over+again?+-+Why+were+you+absent+yesterday?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .