Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2021

Common sentences: Ann what do you want to do tonight? - She's not young, is she? - I don't understand German at all. - Has the mailman already come? - I see. It's almost 5:00 PM now, don't you think there will be a lot of traffic? - Ken must be home by now. - Hi. Do you have any vacancies tonight? - You should read a lot of books while you're young. - She advised him not to use too much salt. - I put some cookies on the table and the kids ate them right up. - Sorry, I think I have the wrong number. - It made her jealous to see him walking with another girl. - I arrived here about five o'clock. - There are many fish in this lake. - See you later. - She spent a lot of time writing her essay. - She invited him in. - People tend to raise their voices when they get excited. - She advised him not to buy a used car. - - ( EnglishH 1742 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Ann+what+do+you+want+to+do+tonight?+-+She's+not+young,+is+she?+-+I+don't+understand+German+at+all.+-+Has+the+mailman+already+come?+-+I+see.+It's+almost+5:00+PM+now,+don't+you+think+there+will+be+a+lot+of+traffic?+-+Ken+must+be+home+by+now.+-+Hi.+Do+you+have+any+vacancies+tonight?+-+You+should+read+a+lot+of+books+while+you're+young.+-+She+advised+him+not+to+use+too+much+salt.+-+I+put+some+cookies+on+the+table+and+the+kids+ate+them+right+up.+-+Sorry,+I+think+I+have+the+wrong+number.+-+It+made+her+jealous+to+see+him+walking+with+another+girl.+-+I+arrived+here+about+five+o'clock.+-+There+are+many+fish+in+this+lake.+-+See+you+later.+-+She+spent+a+lot+of+time+writing+her+essay.+-+She+invited+him+in.+-+People+tend+to+raise+their+voices+when+they+get+excited.+-+She+advised+him+not+to+buy+a+used+car.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .