Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2021

Common sentences: We watched the baseball game on TV last night. - I know the reason, but I can't tell you. - My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street. Why don't you go there? - A laptop is a type of computer that you can carry with you. Do you understand? - I'd be unhappy, but I wouldn't kill myself. - He can speak Japanese. - This is what he said. - She did her best to persuade him. - The pain in my stomach has gone. - He put his room in order. - This textbook is good. - I think you're right. I'm getting tired. - The light is on. - I'd also like to mail this letter. - How much money do you make? - I don't like to go outside when it's raining. - Can I eat my lunch here? - Let's eat sushi. - Do you like rap? - - ( EnglishH 0442 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=We+watched+the+baseball+game+on+TV+last+night.+-+I+know+the+reason,+but+I+can't+tell+you.+-+My+sister+and+I+usually+go+to+the+laundromat+down+the+street.+Why+don't+you+go+there?+-+A+laptop+is+a+type+of+computer+that+you+can+carry+with+you.+Do+you+understand?+-+I'd+be+unhappy,+but+I+wouldn't+kill+myself.+-+He+can+speak+Japanese.+-+This+is+what+he+said.+-+She+did+her+best+to+persuade+him.+-+The+pain+in+my+stomach+has+gone.+-+He+put+his+room+in+order.+-+This+textbook+is+good.+-+I+think+you're+right.+I'm+getting+tired.+-+The+light+is+on.+-+I'd+also+like+to+mail+this+letter.+-+How+much+money+do+you+make?+-+I+don't+like+to+go+outside+when+it's+raining.+-+Can+I+eat+my+lunch+here?+-+Let's+eat+sushi.+-+Do+you+like+rap?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .