Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2021

Common sentences: It was getting dark. - Is the bank far? - Is there anyone you're interested in? - I thought you had to get up by 7:30. - She has never sung a song with him. - She's an accountant. - The storm became even more violent. - It's not only Tom that has to study. I have to study, too. - Ken and Joe went to the park to play tennis. - An old man sat surrounded by his grandchildren. - She felt like dancing. - Card number please. - He secretly showed me her picture. - Take a look at this map. - I can't hear you clearly. - You're wanted on the phone. It's from Tom. - We gave him up for dead. - You should tell the truth. - That's what I thought. - - ( EnglishH 0439 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=It+was+getting+dark.+-+Is+the+bank+far?+-+Is+there+anyone+you're+interested+in?+-+I+thought+you+had+to+get+up+by+7:30.+-+She+has+never+sung+a+song+with+him.+-+She's+an+accountant.+-+The+storm+became+even+more+violent.+-+It's+not+only+Tom+that+has+to+study.+I+have+to+study,+too.+-+Ken+and+Joe+went+to+the+park+to+play+tennis.+-+An+old+man+sat+surrounded+by+his+grandchildren.+-+She+felt+like+dancing.+-+Card+number+please.+-+He+secretly+showed+me+her+picture.+-+Take+a+look+at+this+map.+-+I+can't+hear+you+clearly.+-+You're+wanted+on+the+phone.+It's+from+Tom.+-+We+gave+him+up+for+dead.+-+You+should+tell+the+truth.+-+That's+what+I+thought.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .