Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Common sentences: I wish I'd met her. - This message doesn't make sense. - I was in New York for a few days. - Smile. - We'd like you to sing some songs. - It's my business to investigate such things. - I know, once you start eating vegetables and bread again you'll probably start gaining weight. - I said it's 5:10PM. - Why did you do that? - I get a physical examination once a year. - What are they doing? - She held him tightly. - Did you have a good sleep? - Yes, I like that place. - He went to London via Paris. - Let's wrap up this work now and go out drinking. - I have some English books. - She expected him to take the bribe. - Are you sick? - - ( EnglishH 0117 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+wish+I'd+met+her.+-+This+message+doesn't+make+sense.+-+I+was+in+New+York+for+a+few+days.+-+Smile.+-+We'd+like+you+to+sing+some+songs.+-+It's+my+business+to+investigate+such+things.+-+I+know,+once+you+start+eating+vegetables+and+bread+again+you'll+probably+start+gaining+weight.+-+I+said+it's+5:10PM.+-+Why+did+you+do+that?+-+I+get+a+physical+examination+once+a+year.+-+What+are+they+doing?+-+She+held+him+tightly.+-+Did+you+have+a+good+sleep?+-+Yes,+I+like+that+place.+-+He+went+to+London+via+Paris.+-+Let's+wrap+up+this+work+now+and+go+out+drinking.+-+I+have+some+English+books.+-+She+expected+him+to+take+the+bribe.+-+Are+you+sick?+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .