Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Common sentences: Mary wants to become a teacher. - Look at the notes on page 10. - Could I see your driver's license? - He's swimming now. - I'm proud of my son. - It is raining. - I need a favor. - She asked me where I was going. - She might come. - I'll send the book by mail. - He is about your age. - We have exams right after summer vacation. - This river is beautiful. - Listen carefully. - When the fire broke out, he was sound asleep. - Did you do your homework? - I'm not sure. - Tom is still in the hospital. - He is taking a walk. - - ( EnglishH 2000 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=Did+I+hurt+his+feelings?+-+You'd+better+go+home.+-+No,+I'm+American.+-+She+got+over+the+shock+of+her+father's+death.+-+Wait+in+line,+please.+-+I+used+to+think+it+didn't+really+matter+what+I+fed+my+dog.+-+I+can't+live+without+you.+-+This+stain+won't+come+out.+-+Write+it+down+here,+please.+-+I'm+not+sure+there+will+be+enough+time+for+that.+We+can+have+popcorn+and+hot+dogs+at+the+theater+if+you+want.+-+This+watch+costs+around+fifty+thousand+yen.+-+He+is+something+of+a+celebrity.+-+She+told+me+an+interesting+story.+-+He+had+one+daughter.+-+Let+me+know+what+you're+up+to.+-+I+am+looking+forward+to+hearing+from+him.+-+No.+I+think+I'll+just+stay+home+and+watch+TV.+I+can+work+from+home+today.+-+I'll+be+seventeen+next+year.+-+I'm+sure+that+you'll+succeed.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .