Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Common sentences: That is intriguing. - I hid under the table. - Gasoline is used for fuel. - I agreed to the proposal. - Telling lies is a very bad habit. - You're welcome. - Let me give you another ten dollars. - Excuse my clumsiness. - She is about to leave. - She tried to persuade him to buy her a pearl necklace. - Would you give me a discount? - Thank you, here's your change. - She is very pretty. - Tom sat two rows ahead of me. - He works with me at the office. - Hey Gary. What's up? - Yes. It's been really busy here all day. - Prices have jumped. - I was telling Jim about it the other day. He thought it was pretty romantic. - - ( EnglishH 1958 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=That+is+intriguing.+-+I+hid+under+the+table.+-+Gasoline+is+used+for+fuel.+-+I+agreed+to+the+proposal.+-+Telling+lies+is+a+very+bad+habit.+-+You're+welcome.+-+Let+me+give+you+another+ten+dollars.+-+Excuse+my+clumsiness.+-+She+is+about+to+leave.+-+She+tried+to+persuade+him+to+buy+her+a+pearl+necklace.+-+Would+you+give+me+a+discount?+-+Thank+you,+here's+your+change.+-+She+is+very+pretty.+-+Tom+sat+two+rows+ahead+of+me.+-+He+works+with+me+at+the+office.+-+Hey+Gary.+What's+up?+-+Yes.+It's+been+really+busy+here+all+day.+-+Prices+have+jumped.+-+I+was+telling+Jim+about+it+the+other+day.+He+thought+it+was+pretty+romantic.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .