Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2021

Common sentences: I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll become a teacher. - Jane gave me the same present as Wendy did. - Where are the showers? - I'm a bit short of money now. - OK, which car do you want me to put them in? - The boy has an apple in his pocket. - Is this color OK, or would you like a different color? - What makes you so sad? - Is there a post office around here? - Jeff, I'm going to the supermarket. Do you want to come with me? - They must have suspected me of stealing. - He is by no means bright. - The book is next to the table. - Sure. Look here. Canada is north of the United States. - I have a hunch that it will rain. - This is a dead-end alley. - I think it's easier for engineers to find a job. - About 2 weeks. - The bill, please. - - ( EnglishH 1805 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'm+not+sure+yet,+but+I+think+I'll+become+a+teacher.+-+Jane+gave+me+the+same+present+as+Wendy+did.+-+Where+are+the+showers?+-+I'm+a+bit+short+of+money+now.+-+OK,+which+car+do+you+want+me+to+put+them+in?+-+The+boy+has+an+apple+in+his+pocket.+-+Is+this+color+OK,+or+would+you+like+a+different+color?+-+What+makes+you+so+sad?+-+Is+there+a+post+office+around+here?+-+Jeff,+I'm+going+to+the+supermarket.+Do+you+want+to+come+with+me?+-+They+must+have+suspected+me+of+stealing.+-+He+is+by+no+means+bright.+-+The+book+is+next+to+the+table.+-+Sure.+Look+here.+Canada+is+north+of+the+United+States.+-+I+have+a+hunch+that+it+will+rain.+-+This+is+a+dead-end+alley.+-+I+think+it's+easier+for+engineers+to+find+a+job.+-+About+2+weeks.+-+The+bill,+please.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .