Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Common sentences: He's eating an apple. - I can speak English a little. - She couldn't convince him to give a speech. - I can't tell you everything I've been told because I've been told ecause I've been told not to. - I have to buy a new carpet for this room. - Can I ride this horse for a while? - I'd like to buy something. - My father bought me a bicycle. - I am interested in swimming. - There are various kinds of coffee. - That's a long time. - It's impossible to learn English in a month. - How about the one after that? - I promise you I won't stay out too late. - I think it's time for me to get a job. - I found out that Tom now has three citations for drunken driving. - I got a lot of insect bites in the woods. - Are you in a hurry? - I haven't heard anything from him since then. I wonder what in the world he's doing. - - ( EnglishH 0302 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=He's+eating+an+apple.+-+I+can+speak+English+a+little.+-+She+couldn't+convince+him+to+give+a+speech.+-+I+can't+tell+you+everything+I've+been+told+because+I've+been+told+ecause+I've+been+told+not+to.+-+I+have+to+buy+a+new+carpet+for+this+room.+-+Can+I+ride+this+horse+for+a+while?+-+I'd+like+to+buy+something.+-+My+father+bought+me+a+bicycle.+-+I+am+interested+in+swimming.+-+There+are+various+kinds+of+coffee.+-+That's+a+long+time.+-+It's+impossible+to+learn+English+in+a+month.+-+How+about+the+one+after+that?+-+I+promise+you+I+won't+stay+out+too+late.+-+I+think+it's+time+for+me+to+get+a+job.+-+I+found+out+that+Tom+now+has+three+citations+for+drunken+driving.+-+I+got+a+lot+of+insect+bites+in+the+woods.+-+Are+you+in+a+hurry?+-+I+haven't+heard+anything+from+him+since+then.+I+wonder+what+in+the+world+he's+doing.+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .