Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Common sentences: I only spent three dollars. - You should spend a little time each day reviewing vocabulary. - Don't lose heart. - You should have knocked before you came in. - I'd like to read some books about the Beatles. - I'd like to send this package to California. - I want to get in touch with him. - Don't be disappointed. - He was worn out when he got home. - Do you know which way to take? - Please give me a cup of coffee. - Tom works as hard as any boy in the class. - Hi Anna, come in. - The ice is too thin to skate on. - I went on reading. - I felt very relieved when I heard the news. - He ignored his father's advice. - Scientists haven't found a cure for cancer yet. - nglishspeak.com/instantspeak/English/wordsComplete/history.mp3') My major is English. history. My major is English.') src='/img/audio1.gif' width=33 height=33 onMouseOver='this.src=lightgif.src;' onMouseOut='this.src=darkgif.src;' style='cursor:pointer;'/ - - ( EnglishH 2005 z8m )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I+only+spent+three+dollars.+-+You+should+spend+a+little+time+each+day+reviewing+vocabulary.+-+Don't+lose+heart.+-+You+should+have+knocked+before+you+came+in.+-+I'd+like+to+read+some+books+about+the+Beatles.+-+I'd+like+to+send+this+package+to+California.+-+I+want+to+get+in+touch+with+him.+-+Don't+be+disappointed.+-+He+was+worn+out+when+he+got+home.+-+Do+you+know+which+way+to+take?+-+Please+give+me+a+cup+of+coffee.+-+Tom+works+as+hard+as+any+boy+in+the+class.+-+Hi+Anna,+come+in.+-+The+ice+is+too+thin+to+skate+on.+-+I+went+on+reading.+-+I+felt+very+relieved+when+I+heard+the+news.+-+He+ignored+his+father's+advice.+-+Scientists+haven't+found+a+cure+for+cancer+yet.+-+nglishspeak.com/instantspeak/English/wordsComplete/history.mp3')">history.+My+major+is+English. history.+My+major+is+English.')"+src='/img/audio1.gif'+width=33+height=33+onMouseOver='this.src=lightgif.src;'+onMouseOut='this.src=darkgif.src;'+style='cursor:pointer;'/+-++-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentence: I'd rather be a bird than a fish. ( EnglishH 1531 g4v )

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=vi&text=I'd+rather+be+a+bird+than+a+fish .